KOLT Resource Books on Course Design
The books are located at KOLT, LIB Z06. If you would like to check these out, please contact KOLT staff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Creating Significant Learning Experiences – An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses / L. Dee Fink / 2003, 1st Edition, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco
- Meaningful Course Revision – Enhancing Academic Engagement Using Student Learning Data/ Catherine M. Wehlburg / 2006, Anker Publishing, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA
- Engaging Ideas – The Professor’s Guide to Integrating Writing, Critical Thinking, and Active Learning in the Classroom / John C. Bean / 2001, Jossey-Bass, 1stEdition, San Francisco, CA
- Designing and Assessing Course and Curricula – A Practical Guide / Robert M. Diamond / 2008, 3rd Edition, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA
- The Course Syllabus – A learning-centered approach / Judith Grunert O’Brien, Barbara J. Millis, Margaret W. Cohen / 2008, 2nd Edition, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA