KOLT supports the academic and professional development of graduate students and assists in all matters that will promote effective teaching by the TAs. Our individualized resources help TAs deliver effective student centered lectures, lab, discussion, or problem sessions.
If you would like to learn more about individualized TA support or arrange a one-on-one consultation, please contact email@example.com.
Individualized TA support is provided in the following areas:
- Videotaped feedback on classroom activities
- Preparing for the first day of class
- Preparing the learning materials for students
- Preparing a lesson plan
- Classroom management
- Motivating Students
- Generating discussion in the class
- Methods to promote active engagement of students
- Teaching tips that are expected to have immediate positive impact on learning
- Dealing with cheating and plagiarism